Researcher (RTD) in Condensed Matter Physics at the Department of Physics and Astronomy "Ettore Majorana" of the University of Catania
Associate to the Institute of Microelectronics and Microsystems of the Council of National Research (CNR-IMM)
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 2017 – 2018 Post-Doc at the National Council of Research (CNR) – IMM Catania
- 2016 – 2017- Post-Doc at the National Council of Research (CNR) – IPCF Messina
- 2017 – Ph.D. in Materials Science; title: “Silicon Nanowires the Route from Synthesis towards Applications”, Supervisor: Prof. F. Priolo, Dr. A. Irrera
- 01/06 2016 - Visiting research student at the Laboratoire Kastler-Brossel - École Normale Supérieure (Paris) in the group of Prof. Sylvain Gigan
- 2013 – Master degree in Physics at the University of Catania with full marks (110/110 cum laude) with the following thesis: “Innovative coaxial junction based on Si nanowires”.
2017 - awarded for her scientific achievements with the "Ida Ortalli" Award of the Italian Society of Physics (SIF) for young graduates in Physics.